- Be 18+
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident in the United States, District of Columbia, or U.S. Territories (e.g. citizen, green card holder, and/or permanent resident who can provide a W9 and SSN or ITIN).
- Be a professional, actively practicing musician or artist whose primary source of income is made through live performances, tours, gallery openings, book tours/readings, or other bookings/events and not working on a regular salary basis for one employer.
- Demonstrate a commitment to current and ongoing activity in their artistic discipline/s.
- Show a demonstrated need for emergency relief to recover the immediate loss of income through cancellations and bookings due to COVID19.
- Not be enrolled in unemployment benefits.
- Not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the coalition partners;
- Not previously awarded a relief grant from this fund.
Artist Rescue Trust Application
Please complete the following application. All fields are required. All information provided by applicants remains confidential, unless the applicant has deemed otherwise.