- Be 18+
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident in the United States, District of Columbia, or U.S. Territories (e.g. citizen, green card holder, and/or permanent resident who can provide a W9 and SSN or ITIN).
- Be a professional, actively practicing musician or artist whose primary source of income is made through live performances, tours, gallery openings, book tours/readings, or other bookings/events and not working on a regular salary basis for one employer.
- Demonstrate a commitment to current and ongoing activity in their artistic discipline/s.
- Show a demonstrated need for emergency relief to recover the immediate loss of income through cancellations and bookings due to COVID19.
- Not be enrolled in unemployment benefits.
- Not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the coalition partners;
- Not previously awarded a relief grant from this fund.
Grant for the web + Artist Rescue Trust
Web Monetization School
Artist Rescue Trust application - Closed
Our grant application is now closed. Sign up below to receive notifications of new grant opportunities in the future and also to learn how you can support your art and creativity with Web Monetization. Watch the video below to introduce yourself to what Web Monetization is and how it can be used.